Tuesday, November 1, 2022

October 26, 2022

Today was prep day: cleaning, making up beds, organizing (hiding) clutter, and trying to do something with all the tomatoes still waiting to be eaten or processed. I did manage a large batch of green salsa and two batches of roasted tomato/garlic salsa.


Phil also persuaded me to take time to vote early at the library in Roseville, which we fortunately were able to do just before a large bus load of elderlies from a Presbyterian retirement center disembarked and descended on the polling place. 


I also ran to Costco for last-minute food needs, and somehow managed to get everything in and most things done by 5:00–at which time I had a video conference with Lorin, my editor, and then quickly ate a bite and drove downtown to pick up Rui at 6:30 for a meeting with her ELS friend at church at 7:00. I sang in choir rehearsal, then brought Rui back home and finally walked in the door at 9:00. Made a pot of dog food for Ernie and then to bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

November 19, 2022

 Saturday. Neal and Paul had a Lego derby at church this morning, so they came over for waffles and to put finishing touches on their cars. ...