Friday. Swam in the morning at Shoreview, and had to cancel lunch with Rui because my car still won’t start. I felt bad about that; she had said she was fixing Beijing noodles as a special treat to celebrate my birthday. I have a feeling I really disappointed her.
Spent most of the day getting back into my writing and submitting a very late assignment to the Inner Circle group. I feel positive about the new direction I’m taking with Freya’s story. So glad I have this group to work with.
Estee and her folks are in Vegas, so I invited Neal and Paul over for dinner, had leftover soup from small group, plus made some (poor) stir fry to use up some veggies in the crisper. Played Paul’s favorite game after dinner: Cards against Humanity. He laughs so much during that game, it’s worth the tediousness and the poop humor.
No comments:
Post a Comment