Thursday. Still fatigued, but had a dermatology appointment in the morning at Bandana Square. My car wouldn’t start (dead battery?) so I took Phil’s car. The doctor burned off several spots on my hands and also excised a Pilar cyst on my scalp, so I walked out with a huge bandage in my hair. Had to shop for groceries with my hood on.
Fixed soup and bread and almond cake for small group in the afternoon, managed a brief lie-down, and then had my writer’s group Zoom meeting from 5-6 p.m. Then small group came at 6:30, and during the meeting Phil and I talked about how we have seen God at work in our lives, and how our faith has grown through what we’ve lived through. I like this group very much. We will skip meeting next week due to Thanksgiving, but have a Friendsgiving meal together sometime in December.
Busy day, but satisfying.
No comments:
Post a Comment